Theory of Impulse Adjusting Instrument
The principle of the physical pulse, as if the human hand massage
Impulse adjusting instrument is the force generated according to
the physical pulse, rather than the force of the electrical
impulses, the role of permeability is very strong, the force
generated by this in physiotherapy sexual pulse than manual massage
the intensity of strong 350-fold, conduction velocity, penetrating
advantage. Righting the spine, immediate, and clear the
righteousness, get rid of the pain, people filled with energy, high
Impulse Adjusting Instrument application
Used to relieve muscle pain, relax muscles and relieve muscle
Main performance index of Impulse Adjusting Instrument
|Impact||The impact force can be adjusted in five levels. The maximum impact
force of each level is: Level I: 100N, Level II: 200N, Level III:
300N, Level IV: 400N, Level V: 500N, tolerance ±50N|
|Stability of impact force||The stability of the impact force generated by the product should
|Output frequency||The output frequency can be adjusted in six levels, the frequency
of level I: 2Hz, the frequency of level II: 4Hz, the frequency of
level III: 6Hz, the frequency of level IV: 8Hz, the frequency of
level V: 10Hz, the frequency of level VI: 14Hz, the tolerance is
|Hits||When the automatic mode is not turned on, the number of hits is
divided into unlimited times, 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20
times, 25 times, 30 times, 35 times, 40 times, 45 times, 50 times,
a total of 11 levels adjustable; automatic mode Down, the number of
hits each time appears randomly in the range of 10 to 30 times|
|Noise||When the product is working normally, the noise is not more than
|Power supply||AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz|
|Rated input power||300VA|
Accessory loading and unloading
1) Accessory connection
(1) Connect the vibration gun and the host, and select the
corresponding vibration head as required;
(2) Connect the electric muscle vibrator to the AC220V, 50Hz power
socket through the power cord.
2) Disassembly of accessories
(1) Remove the power cord from the electric muscle vibrator and the
(2) Remove the vibrating gun from the host and take off the
During transportation, avoid rain and snow splash, vibration and
The packaged product should be stored in a clean room with a
relative humidity of no more than 85%, a temperature of -10°C to
40°C, no corrosive odor, and a well-ventilated, clean room.
Check and clean
|1) Before inspection and cleaning, turn off the power switch and
unplug the power cord and wait for 1 minute to fully release the
internal capacitor storage to ensure that the product completely
|2) Do not immerse any part of the product in water.|
|3) Regularly check the product shell and display screen for cracks
or other damage.|
|4) Regularly check whether the accessories are worn or damaged.|
|5) Verify that the connection between the accessory and the host
interface is firmly in place.|
|6) Check whether the mainframe enclosure is well sealed.|
|7) When the product is not used for a long time, all accessories
should be packed and|
|8) When removing the accessory after use, you should operate it
gently and do not pull the accessory cable forcibly, otherwise the
accessory cable may be damaged.|
1) Please clean the product immediately after each use, wipe it
with a slightly damp towel, and dry it naturally.
2) Put the product in a cool, dry environment, not place it nearby
or near a water source, or expose the product to direct sunlight.
3) Turn off the power switch of the product when cleaning the
4) A plug with a grounding pin must be used when using the product.
5) Ensure that the product voltage is appropriate. If the local
power supply voltage is inconsistent, it is recommended that the
user add a regulated power supply with matching power.
6) Do not bring the product close to a strong heat source, as this
may affect the life and normal use of the product.
7) Please turn off the power switch of the product when the product
is not in use, and ensure that the main power supply of the product
is turned off after use to ensure the safety of the electrical
8) Do not install or operate the product near water sources or when
your hands are wet. Be careful not to spill liquid on the product.
9) Do not insert any type of objects into the opening of the
product, otherwise there may be fire or electric shock.
10) Do not place the product on an unstable cart, shelf or cart. If
it falls over, the product may be seriously damaged.